Register a LIR (Local Internet Registry) to become a RIPE NCC member with us and get the following all-in-one service included:
- Consultation on issues related to the acquisition of the LIR membership
- Interaction with RIPE NCC
- LIR registration, preparation and submission of a request for IPv4 /24*, IPv6 /29, AS **;
- One-time registration of objects in the RIPE database (mntner, person, organization, role);
- Interaction with RIPE to obtain address space.
- Registration of related objects
- 6 months of LIR management service free of charge. The LIR support includes: RIPE objects registration and update: creation of 5x inetnums; 5x aut-nums; 5x inet6nums; 5x route, 5x route6 and 5x domain objects per month. Each additional creation/update will cost 10 EUR per object; unlimited RPKI records updates. After 6 months, if you decide to keep the LIR management service, the price will be 350 EUR per year.
*Please note, that RIPE NCC IPv4 addresses pool is empty and there’s a waiting list to obtain a /24 IPv4. Waiting time currently exceeded 180 days. If you need to get an IPv4 /24 subnet faster, you can buy an IPv4 network with us. Please send a purchase request to email@example.com
** In order to obtain an AS in RIPE NCC, a consent of two peering partners (their ASNs and emails) is required to ensure that the AS joins the BGP.
The price doesn’t include VAT, RIPE membership registration fee (1000 EUR in 2022) and RIPE membership annual fee (1400 EUR in 2022).
VAT can be added automatically during the checkout. Please set a VAT number or a country outside the EU during the checkout to get the price with reverse charge or without VAT. Please note you don’t need to pay during the checkout: after we receive your order, we’ll send you a contract and an invoice.
If you would like to open LIR in another RIR – contact us and we will help you. The price depends on the complexity of each individual case.